Let us start by saying congratulations on your engagement! We know that your wedding is special and unique to you and you want to remember it as much as possible - that's why we're here to help. Starting at just $700, you can receive a charming DVD or Blu-ray with beautiful menus that allow you to relive your special wedding day any time you wish.
Our services include:
entire ceremony filmed from start to finish.
- Scheduled events of the reception, which include the wedding party's
introduction, toasts/speeches & prayer, cake cutting, bridal
dance, wedding party dance, mother & son dance, father &
daughter dance, mother & son dance, bouquet & garter toss,
longest wedding anniversary dance, and any other special events you
(1) DVD or one (1) Blu-ray complete with standard DVD (or Blu-ray)
case, label, and disc label all designed to fit your wedding's
highlight reel (montage) will be edited together with footage
captured through out the day; including pre-ceremony, post ceremony,
and cocktail hour.
- Other menus consisting of pictures from your wedding (and/or designed to fit your wedding's theme/colors) along with songs from your wedding.
delivery of the final product to the Client.
- The wedding ceremony will be shot with three (3) cameras while the reception will be shot with two (2) cameras. All in full 1080p 30fps high definition.
- The DVDs are standard definition wide screen (480p 16:9) while the Blu-rays are high definition (1080p 16:9).
- Additional DVDs and/or Blu-rays are available for an additional price.
- If you do not wish to use the couple’s wedding song, BGM will use any song of your choice. On rare occasions, you may need to supply a copy of the song to BGM.
- For an added fee, a slide show of your wedding photos is available. However, for Broken Glass Media to use any photos from your wedding, you are responsible to gain permission from the photographer for use of the photos along with supplying a copy of them to Broken Glass Media.
- Any copies of photos or music you supply BGM will be returned with the delivery of the DVD(s)/Blu-ray(s), if not sooner.
- In some cases, digital copies of the wedding are not available on mobile devices, including tablets, due to copyright content causing playback restrictions.
- We currently do not offer the option to provide the raw footage. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Broken Glass Media is always willing to work with its clients to provide the best available options and is willing to negotiate a more reasonable price and/or offer a payment plan for an additional fee.
To see some samples of weddings filmed by BGM, please visit our Video Samples page.