Broken Glass Media, LLC recently updated their prices and no longer offer various wedding packages. Instead, we decided to go with a base price, which can increase or decrease as the client adds or removes various options.
Starting at just $600, you can receive a charming DVD with beautiful menus that allow you to relive your special wedding day any time you wish. The DVD will include:
- The Ceremony
- Key Parts of the Reception which include the wedding party's introduction, cake cutting, bridal dance, wedding party dance, mother & son dance, father & daughter dance, bouquet & garter toss, longest wedding anniversary dance, and any other special events such as a candle ceremony, sand ceremony, etc.
- One (1) DVD complete with standard DVD case, label, and disc label all designed to fit your wedding's theme; white cases are available for an additional price; see Wedding Request Form on our Forms page.
- DVD main menu consists of a video compilation of your wedding along with the couple’s wedding song.
- Other menus consisting of pictures from your wedding (and/or designed to fit your wedding's theme) along with songs from your wedding.
- A digital slide show using a video compilation and/or photos from your wedding along with the couple’s wedding song.
- A digital copy which you can view online, anytime!
- All weddings are shot with three (3) cameras in full 1080p 30fps high definition.
- The DVDs are standard definition wide screen while the Blu-rays are high definition.
- Additional DVDs are available for an additional price; see Wedding Request Form on our Forms page.
- Blu-ray discs are available at an additional price; see Wedding Request Form on our Forms page.
- If you do not wish to use the couple’s wedding song, BGM will use any song of your choice. On rare occasions, you may need to supply a copy of the song to BGM.
- For BGM to use any photos from your wedding, you are responsible to gain permission from the photographer for use of the photos along with supplying a copy of them to BGM.
- Any copies of photos or music you supply BGM will be returned with the delivery of the DVD(s), if not sooner.
- In some cases, digital copies of the wedding are not available on mobile devices, including tablets, due to copyright content causing playback restrictions.
Broken Glass Media, LLC is always willing to work with its clients to provide the best available options and is willing to negotiate a more reasonable price and/or offer a payment plan for an additional fee.
Click image to view video.